We say it with pride quite regularly, our amazing staff in corporate and senior living fitness centers are what help us serve our clients so well. Their strong educational background in health and fitness helps us set the bar high while their exceptional creativity and relationship building skills allows them to keep their members engaged and asking what’s coming next. Since we have the privilege of getting to know our staff across the country, we thought our followers might like to as well. Join us monthly as we throw a different NIFS team member a High Five.
- Name: Kelly Stinnett
- City, State: Terre Haute, IN
- Years with NIFS: 2.5 years
- Position: Per Diem Health Fitness Specialist
- What brought you to NIFS: I was already in the community teaching other exercise classes and I was happy to come on board with NIFS for staff coverage and greater opportunities to grow.
- What is the most impactful moment you have shared with a member: I see a lot of little moments as the most impactful "moment" with not just one but a handful of individuals. They appreciate what I do and take the time to walk up after class and say "good job" or "thank you for being here". The majority of members I get to see on a regular basis treat me like a friend and may pop their head into the office just to extend another sincere thank you. These are little things that I cherish and consider most impactful!
- What separates a NIFS fitness pro from the rest: The NIFS resources and network allow program managers to bring new, creative, and thoughtful ways to keep incorporating much needed movement and activity into everyone’s lives who are recipients of a NIFS pro.
- What is your favorite thing about working at your client site: Relationships with members and the wonderful sense of fulfillment I get with this position.
- What motivates you: Knowing that every exercise class/program provided is creating a better quality of life for members but also for myself as I get to enjoy the exercises and socializing that is so important for aging adults.
- What is your favorite hobby: A favorite is hard to choose. Everything outdoors, especially in the sun, would be on the top of the list. Hiking, biking, running; playing with a frisbee, football, or volleyball. Thankfully my husband and step-daughter are the same in this way and whenever we get a chance to take a trip to the park, we pack ALL of the things into the car (even a hammock, book, and guitar), never actually able to do everything, but we have them just in case!
Interested in learning more about our staffing services? Click below for what best fits your needs.