We say it with pride quite regularly, our amazing staff in corporate and senior living fitness centers are what help us serve our clients so well. Their strong educational background in health and fitness helps us set the bar high while their exceptional creativity and relationship building skills allows them to keep their members engaged and asking what’s coming next. Since we have the privilege of getting to know our staff across the country, we thought our followers might like to as well. Join us monthly as we throw a different NIFS team member a High Five.
- Name: Kelsey Devereaux
- City, State: Indianapolis, IN
- Years with NIFS: 6 months
- Position: Fitness Manager
- What brought you to NIFS: I was in between jobs and needed to find something more stable. I found the opportunity with NIFS and went for it.
- What is the most impactful moment you have shared with a member: Working with the residents in senior living is impactful in itself. They make you want to better yourself no matter where you are in life.
- What separates a NIFS fitness pro from the rest: The ability to transform into whatever we need to be for our client.
- What is your favorite thing about working at your client site: Connecting with members helping them with their fitness and health goals.
- What motivates you: Being able to share new knowledge of the fitness and health industry to help clients accomplish their goals.
- What is your favorite hobby: Riding my bike through the woods for a lot of hours.....and petting dogs.
Interested in learning more about our staffing services? Click below for what best fits your needs.