We don’t really know how other management companies do what they do for their clients; corporate fitness services aren’t easy to secret shop. But we are great at what we do – we’ve got the satisfaction survey feedback and testimonials to back that up. If your company works with NIFS in their corporate fitness center, there are a TON of services our staff provides to your employees at no extra cost. Yes, that’s right. We give a TON of services that are FREE to your members. We take the “it costs too much” barrier for much of your workforce out of the equation up front because our primary interest is in helping your people live well. We don’t have shareholders to impress, and we don’t put up fancy bells and whistles that mask a very lean menu of complimentary services. Nope – we’re not fancy-schmancy. Instead we are a hard working, compassionate crew who are focused on serving your employees.
So enough babbling about us. We’ve provided a FREE workout for you below along with a listing of some of our many complimentary services that are available to your employees when you provide NIFS as the staffing partner for your corporate fitness center. There are a lot of great benefits we provide to the client as well – to find out more about those benefits, contact us.
This workout includes both strength exercises as well as cardio intervals to really kick up the intensity and burn more calories in a short amount of time.
- Body weight squats: 12-15 reps
- Push-ups (regular or on knees): 10-12 reps
- High knees: 30-45 sec.
- 1-arm dumbbell row: 12-15 reps per arm
- Alternating lunges: 20 reps (10 per leg)
- Mountain climbers: 30-45 sec.
- Shoulder press: 12-15 reps
- Overhead tricep extension: 12-15 reps
- Bicep curl: 12-15 reps
*Go back to #1 and repeat workout for a total of 2-3 sets, as time allows.
Finish with one round of each of the following for core:
- Stability ball crunch: 20 reps
- Russian twist: 20 reps (10 per side, alternating)
- Core plank: hold until fatigue
- Supermans: 20 reps
Want more workouts like this? Consider using NIFS to professionally staff your worksite wellness or fitness center. Here is a list of all the completely free services that NIFS’ staff members can offer to your employees:
- Exercise Consultations- A NIFS health/fitness specialist will sit down with the employee, asking him/her specific questions relating to their currently level of activity, past experience with exercise, exercise preferences, and goals in order to make detailed recommendations.
- Exercise Prescriptions- Upon completing a consultation, your employees will be able to receive a detailed workout plan from a NIFS health/fitness specialist. The employee will run through the workout at least once with a staff member to insure that he/she understands the workout, demonstrates proper form, and feels confident repeating the workout on their own for the following 6-12 weeks. Members may have repeated exercise prescriptions.
- Individual Fitness Assessments (IFA)- Employees will have the opportunity to schedule a series of exercise tests to gauge their current level of fitness in five different categories: body composition, muscular strength, muscular endurance, aerobic capacity and flexibility. The NIFS health/fitness specialist will administer the tests accurately and give a thorough breakdown of the employees of their results, as well as show comparisons to national averages for their age/gender. These results prove to be valuable in helping the employee more clearly define their exercise goals.
- Routine Blood Pressure Screenings- Any employee may utilize the NIFS staff to routinely check his/her blood pressure. The NIFS staff will keep a log of the readings that the employee can share with his/her family physician, which can assist in decisions of medication. When high blood pressure is identified, NIFS staff can make recommendations for exercise, diet and stress level to help lower those levels.
- Educational Print Materials- Each month, NIFS staff will provide one newsletter, one John Journal and at least two bulletin boards to be posted throughout the worksite. These materials include a wide range of topics, and the content covers national health observances and events specific to that particular month.
- Stretch Breaks- If you are responsible for hosting a long meeting for your employees, contact NIFS staff to present a “stretch break.” Stretch breaks are designed to last 5-10 minutes and will leave your employees more energized and tension-free, keeping them more alert and productive in the middle of lengthy meetings.